Sunday, January 1, 2006

freelance PHP web programmer

Are you looking to outsource a professional freelance PHP web programmer? I have 2 years experience programming dynamic websites. Hire me as a freelance programmer to code your new web application, upgrade your existing PHP web project or fix web coding bugs.

I can code custom PHP web applications, upgrade existing PHP code, or install and customize software for you. If you need of a new web site developed, I can take care of all aspects of web development and programming for you. I can accommodate registering domain names, setting up new web hosting, and PHP web programming on your server.

Most of the clients I come in contact with have already tried hiring a freelance programmer or web designer to code their web site. They are frustrated because deadlines are missed, or code doesn't do what it is supposed to do. Once the initial project is complete, lack of response drops off significantly, or the programmer has simply disappeared.

my fability :

- advance php
- advance mysql
- basic ajax & javascript

Contact Us

e-mail : poetra_one04@yahoo.com , info@deraibali.com , nak_bleleng@yahoo.com

phone : +6281916147483

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hosting Murah Domain Murah Indonesia, Pelayanan terbaik Fasilitas lengkap dan Limit bandwith lebih tinggi

Infolinks In Text Ads