Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bozeman Yoga and Fitness

A day before I did one of my rides in Bozeman, I went through my camelbak to check all my spare parts. I have made it a habit to carry 2 of everything I might need to at least get me off the trail if anything happens to my bike. I noticed that I only had one spare derailleur hanger, so I wanted to get a second. It was for a Giant, so I needed a Giant dealer.

With a bit of research I found that Owenhouse Bicycling & Fitness in Bozeman was my best bet.

Straight from my ride the next day I popped into the shop, and was surprised how well stocked the shop was… every model of Giant, and a lot of very nice looking Rocky Mountain Mtb bikes all lined up.

I was approached by the young and pleasant Matt, who was a great help. While he looked up the proper derailleur hanger for my bike, I was admiring the really nice looking Giants that were on show..

A while back I was looking into getting a new Trance X4, 2009 ( Not 2010, as the 2009 has far better specs) I did some research back then, and the best deal I found was in California for $1300,- so I thought I would look again when I passed through California sometime this year. Here in Bozeman the Trance X4 was priced at $1500,- which is the normal price. I asked Matt if the prices were negotiable, thinking that if I could persuade them to let it go for $1300, I would snap it up, and worry about the consequences later. I was not surprised when Matt told me that the prices were not really negotiable, but he followed it up by saying that in the coming days, certain bikes were going on sell, and the Trance X4 was one of them. I got really exited when he told me that I could be the proud owner of the Trance X4 for a giveaway $1000,-

I explained that I was leaving town in the morning, and they let me have the bike for the coming sale price.

I found Matt, and the other guys working at Owenhouse bike shop very friendly, professional with a no pressure approach. The shop is very nicely stocked with not only some great looking bikes, but also with everything you will need for your bike and for yourself.

Matt himself was really into the downhill riding, and another employee was into the BMX and another into XC Mountain Biking, so they don’t just “Talk the Talk” they also “Walk the Walk”

I also appreciated Matt taking his time to show me, and print out some of his favorite trails in and around Bozeman

So, if you are ever in or near Bozeman Montana, and you need a new bike, or a new bike pump or even just some reliable trail advise, pop into Owenhouse Bicycling and Fitness Bozeman, and see for yourself why I and so many others highly recommend them.
From their website

Owenhouse

Owenhouse Bicycling and Fitness has been in the bicycle business circa 1895. We sell bicycles and all related accessories year round. We sell indoor fitness equipment such as treadmills, ellipticals, recumbents and weight machines. From wheels to seats, helmets to baby strollers, BMX bikes to mountain bikes, comfort bikes to downhill full-suspension bikes, we have it. Fitness oriented? We have toning balls, Yoga blocks, fitness mats, heart rate monitors, dumbbells, resistant bands and body balls. Special orders welcomed.

We carry quality, serviceable products with emphasis on the ability to repair the major items. We service what we sell. We are a division of Owenhouse Ace Hardware located right across the alley specializing in full service hardware since 1879! Our passion is all about the ride! Our motto is to always, Live Life… Love Life… Enjoy the Ride!!
Bicycle Service & Repair

We offer a full repair service repair shop that is dedicated to keeping your bike in tip top shape. Our staff would be glad to inspect your bicycle and provide recommendations for repair before our mechanics get started. We do not like surprises when it comes to repairs and strive to make sure you know what is needed before we begin. Most of the year we enjoy keeping our repairs to a short wait of only two days to a week.

Every bike sold comes with a free 30 day check and a One year tune up to keep your new bike riding like the day you bought it. The atmosphere of Owenhouse Bicycling & Fitness is one of learning. We encourage all questions from novices to experts. Getting you on the best bike you can ride is our goal. Our passion is all about the ride!

Bike shop

Owenhouse Bike Shop

We provide a full service repair shop for bicycles and fitness equipment. Bikes are designed to run well for a long life with proper care and maintenance. Even that old bike in the garage may just need a tune up which the professionals at Owenhouse are here to provide for you.

When your bike gets checked in it will be evaluated for any underlying issues and you will be given an upfront estimate before the work begins. Our mechanics dig deep to bring any old bike back to that smooth shifting dream from years gone by. Our turn around during the winter months is one to two days. In the peak summer months it can run three to seven days.

Fitness Model | Workout Music | Bozeman Yoga

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hosting Murah Domain Murah Indonesia, Pelayanan terbaik Fasilitas lengkap dan Limit bandwith lebih tinggi

Infolinks In Text Ads